Carpe is not intentionally scented, but the natural eucalyptus oil in it (put there to help wick sweat away) does have a fresh eucalyptus aroma.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Carpe Lotion for my underarm sweat?
- How do I use Carpe Lotion for my feet?
- How do I use Carpe Lotion for my hands?
- Will Carpe work for hyperhidrosis?
- It feels sticky - am I doing something wrong?
- How can I make Carpe work best?
- What are the ingredients of Carpe Lotion?
- Does Carpe have a scent?
- How long does a tube last?
- Is Carpe going to irritate my skin?